Monday 11 May 2015

Dolapo Oni Starts Own Tv Show "The Marcy Project"

Popular TV Personality, Marcy Dolapo Oni has got her own talk show called “The Marcy Project”. It will air on DSTV's Africa Magic on the 30th of May 2015 at 17:00 CAT (4.00pm Nigerian Time).

Marcy Dolapo Oni started out her journey on TV as co-presenter of MNet’s TV show, ‘53 extra’ and then she moved on to EbonyLife TV as co-host on Mo Abudu’s daily talk show, ‘Moments with Mo’. She continues to shine on TV screens across the entire continent of Africa as she interviews high profile guests and wows her fans engaging them daily with her wit, charm and charisma.


“The Marcy Project” is a 30-minute lifestyle and entertainment program with a mixture of web features, pre-recorded video footages and fashion tips. The show will feature interviews with upcoming acts and celebrities from various industries. In each episode, the host, Marcy Dolapo Oni will perform a quirky, captivating and intriguing project involving a task or challenge chosen by viewers, social media followers or guests.

In expressing her excitement about the show, Marcy Dolapo Oni says “I’ve always wanted to have my own talk show and I know I wanted something that would be true to myself as well as show a different side of me that people rarely get to see. The idea came about in December 2013 and I told myself my show would be on air by 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment